Jobs with us….
Posted 08/02/18 @ 13:30hrs
Full-Time Car Rental Branch Supervisor
A rare opportunity has arisen and we are looking for a Car Rental Branch Supervisor who will be based at our Ronaldsway Airport Terminal Office to take over the Isle of Man Operation and will be reporting directly to the Company Sales Director.
Your roles and responsibilities will be but not limited to –
- Controlling the day to day operation of two Car Hire
- Supervising our Athol Valet
- Supervision of 10/12 staff
- Fleet management of 100+ vehicles to ensure they are all utilised
- Ensure all vehicles are serviced, taxed and tested where required to ensure our high standard of service is maintained at all
- Ensure all vehicles are clean and in good condition at all
- Deal with insurance claims and damage
- Resolving problems with vehicles off the road with our Service Department and ensuring they are back on the road in a reasonable
- Undertake training to new employees on our computer programs and
- Generate new business along with the Sales Director through positive promotion of Athol Car Hire services including the co-ordination and organising of advertising, brochure displays and the updating of the website as
- Build relationships with colleagues and clients, providing support where
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current customers and
- Administer all responsibilities in the most cost effective way and always operate within approved budgets and Company policies
- To communicate the Company vision and values where appropriate to all customers and third parties
- Continually review and improve activities and
- Exceeding customer expectations whilst protecting our value proposition
This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate to come on board and shape and define our car hire business in the Isle of Man. We are looking to hire someone who has some knowledge of marketing, of either strong experience with the car rental industry or someone from the leisure/travel/hotel or logistics industry who must be innovative, driven and have a proven track record of growing a business
The applicant must hold a full driving license. The role includes a competitive salary + company bonus scheme + company car & fuel allowance.
Apply in own handwriting enclosing a CV to: Mr David R. Quayle, Sales Director, Athol Garage (1945) Ltd, Balthane Road, Ballasalla Isle of Man, IM9 2AF.
You can also email: email@example.com
Application closing date is: 28th February 2018
Posted 20/02/18 @ 15:30hrs
Have immediate vacancies in our Car Hire Department for
Full-Time Car Valeters
The successful applicants must hold a full valid driving license, be self-motivated with a proven ability, demonstrating good organisational skills with attention to detailing and the ability to work to deadlines unsupervised, whilst maintaining a high standard of workmanship.
To apply: In the first instance contact Mr David Quayle. Athol Garage (1945) Ltd Balthane Road, Ballasalla IM9 2AF. T: 820079
Closing Date: Friday 09th March 2018