Personal Short Term Car Leasing & Short Term Van Leasing 6 months+
Athol Car Hire has a product called 6 MONTHS+ that bridges the gap between conventional Car and Van Rental and long term Leasing or Contract Hire.
Starting from just £254.75 + vat per month, this product is particularly suitable to Employers taking on new or temporary Staff or perhaps for a New Employee requiring temporary transport to/from work whilst they decide what vehicle to purchase, perhaps waiting to complete their work probation period before making the decision to outright purchase or maybe whilst they await delivery of a new vehicle.
The main advantage of this product is that it provides a hassle free solution to your short term motoring needs which includes everything in the price except the fuel.
Q: What is the minimum duration for Short Term Car or Van Leasing?
A: The minimum period is 6 months.
Q; What is the maximum duration for Short Term Car or Van Leasing?
A; You can continue to extend the hire duration beyond the initial period for a long as you want to, but if you know from the outset how long you require a vehicle, then Athol will make sure you’re offered the right product for your needs. If longer than 18 months, then it may be more cost effective for you to consider Contract Hire packages from us. – see 24-36 month Contract Hire terms or talk to our Showroom Sales Team at the Dealership. Telephone: 01624 820082
Q: What vehicle can I have on a Short Terms Leasing Contract?
A: A list of vehicle types is available on request. Please email your request using the “Contact us” stating;
- A). your preferred start date
- B). the minimum duration required
We supply Nissan vehicles which are all currently registered and being used on a day to day basis from our existing rental fleet. All vehicles supplied are 1-18 months old.
Q: What’s included in the rates?
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Cover with a “Damage Responsibility Excess” of £800 per incident. (For rentals exceeding 12 month, customers are normally required to arrange Customer Own Insurance Cover for the vehicle to be supplied) .
- Up to two nominated & approved drivers aged 23 years and over who hold a full current driving license min 12 months and unendorsed other than for minor offences (eg: speeding x2)
- An annual mileage allowance of 10,000 miles with excess miles charged at £0.06p per mile + vat. (5,000 miles for 6months, 7,500 miles for 9 months, etc)
- Vehicle maintenance & 2 replacement tyres (from normal wear & tear)
- Annual Road fund license fee
- A replacement vehicle in the event of vehicle being off road
- VAT @ the current rate.
Q: What’s excluded from the rates?
- a Customer Damage Responsibility Excess” of up to a maximum of £800 per incident, covering any damage to the vehicle including tyres, wheels, trims, mirrors, radio aerial, the roof, underside, interior (eg: Cigarette burns, dog hairs etc.), incorrect refuelling & loss to keys.
- Vehicles must remain in the Isle of Man unless otherwise authorised in writing.
- Driving Tuition
Q: How do the payments work?
The rental cost is spread throughout the term of the agreement with one initial up front payment on commencement of hire referred to as the Advance Payment (normally equivalent to x3 monthly payments), followed by single monthly payments made in advance, thereafter, to the end of the chosen contract period. Example: 6 months = 3+5 monthly payments, 9 months = 3+8 monthly payments, 12 months= 3+11 monthly payments etc..
Normally within 24 hours. If we don’t have your preferred vehicle available, then we may look to supply an alternative upgrade vehicle for a few days to keep you mobile until one becomes available.
We look forward to being of service to you. Contact us now to request our terms: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org